The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has updated the HEDIS®Colorectal Cancer Screening measure in order to respond to recently revised scientific guidelines by the US Preventive Services Task Force. The USPSTF recommends colorectal cancer screening that includes a variety of tests, and noted that offering more options and sharing decision making with patients may be an opportunity to improve screening rates.
NCQA Updates Colorectal Cancer Screening Measure
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State