The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has updated the HEDIS®Colorectal Cancer Screening measure in order to respond to recently revised scientific guidelines by the US Preventive Services Task Force. The USPSTF recommends colorectal cancer screening that includes a variety of tests, and noted that offering more options and sharing decision making with patients may be an opportunity to improve screening rates.
NCQA Updates Colorectal Cancer Screening Measure
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)