On Friday, Nov. 4, U.S. News is bringing together the nation’s leading hospital quality experts from government, academia and the health care industry for a U.S. News Colloquium on Quality Measures as part of the Healthcare of Tomorrow conference. As part of a series to help frame that discussion, U.S. News opinion piece looks at the number of hospital quality report cards and rating systems and questions which measures and which report cards are best and why.
Hospital Quality Experts to Meet for Colloquium on Quality Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm
- Call for Hospitals to Make Radical Transparency Real and Accessible to Improve Patient Safety