On Friday, Nov. 4, U.S. News is bringing together the nation’s leading hospital quality experts from government, academia and the health care industry for a U.S. News Colloquium on Quality Measures as part of the Healthcare of Tomorrow conference. As part of a series to help frame that discussion, U.S. News opinion piece looks at the number of hospital quality report cards and rating systems and questions which measures and which report cards are best and why.
Hospital Quality Experts to Meet for Colloquium on Quality Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Data to Drive Decisions: Efforts to Transform the Way Care Is Delivered and Paid for in Colorado: Medicare Reference Based Pricing and Data to Support Employer Alliances
- CMS-1752-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Long Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program
- WalletHub Study: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Health Care