Kaiser Health News Morning Briefing writes: The American Hospital Association and the American Medical Association, responding to a proposed federal rule, said the government is not yet providing enough protection for patients against charges they receive when they get care from providers who are not in their insurers’ network.
Hospital, Doctor Groups Say New Rules Needed To Protect Consumers From Surprise Bills
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Quarterly Home Health Data Refresh on Care Compare
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Website
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital