The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently announced the inclusion of Veterans Administration (VA) hospital performance data. The VA hospital performance data can be found via a link on Hospital Compare: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/HospitalQualityInits/HospitalCompare.html. Additional VA hospital data will be added in December with plans for future seamless integration of VA data onto the Hospital Compare website to allow comparison of performance between VA and civilian acute care hospitals. The VA tables include data for quarterly timely and effective care measures, VA satisfaction survey results, outcomes measures including mortality and readmission rates for selected conditions, behavioral health measures, and measures of patient safety.
Hospital Compare is updated with VA hospital performance data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs