The United Health Foundation has released the 2016 America’s Health Rankings® Health of Women and Children Report. This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the health of women, infants and children at the national and state levels. Sixty measures of health and well-being are included in the rankings, all selected by an advisory steering group of experts in the field of women’s and children’s health. Data were incorporated from 18 individual sources to create a wide-ranging snapshot of health. The report shines light on the strengths and challenges faced by the nation and offers state-level data for community leaders, public health officials and policymakers to use as a roadmap to improve the health of women and children within their states.
United Health Foundation Release 2016 America's Health Rankings® Health of Women and Children Report.
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs