U.S. News & World Report has released its 2016-17 Best Hospitals Honor roll and rankings by specialty and ratings by procedure and condition. The annual U.S. News Best Hospitals Honor Roll recognizes institutions that excel in treating patients with the most challenging, highly-complex medical needs. The Best Hospitals Honor Roll highlights the top 20 hospitals nationwide that deliver the highest quality of care across a range of specialties, procedures and conditions. U.S. News evaluates nearly 5,000 hospitals nationwide in 16 adult specialties. In most of those specialties, it ranks the nation’s top 50 hospitals and recognizes other high-performing hospitals that provide care at nearly the level of their nationally ranked peers.
U.S. News & World Report releases 2016-17 Best Hospitals Honor Roll
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State