U.S. News & World Report has released its 2016-17 Best Hospitals Honor roll and rankings by specialty and ratings by procedure and condition. The annual U.S. News Best Hospitals Honor Roll recognizes institutions that excel in treating patients with the most challenging, highly-complex medical needs. The Best Hospitals Honor Roll highlights the top 20 hospitals nationwide that deliver the highest quality of care across a range of specialties, procedures and conditions. U.S. News evaluates nearly 5,000 hospitals nationwide in 16 adult specialties. In most of those specialties, it ranks the nation’s top 50 hospitals and recognizes other high-performing hospitals that provide care at nearly the level of their nationally ranked peers.
U.S. News & World Report releases 2016-17 Best Hospitals Honor Roll
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs