The Hospice Timeliness Compliance Threshold Report, released by The Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of Post-Acute Care Quality Reporting Programs is available from July 17, 2016. This report displays provider level data on Hospice Item Set (HIS) records submitted successfully to CMS. For more information, visit the Hospice Quality Reporting Spotlight & Announcements webpage.
CMS Releases Hospice Timeliness Compliance Threshold Report
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs
- Guidehouse Analysis Finds 30% of Hospitals Failing to Comply With Hospital Price Transparency Rule
- First Hospital Recognised For Comprehensive Excellence by American College of Surgeons Geriatric Surgery Verification Program