The Hospice Timeliness Compliance Threshold Report, released by The Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of Post-Acute Care Quality Reporting Programs is available from July 17, 2016. This report displays provider level data on Hospice Item Set (HIS) records submitted successfully to CMS. For more information, visit the Hospice Quality Reporting Spotlight & Announcements webpage.
CMS Releases Hospice Timeliness Compliance Threshold Report
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State