The Hospice Timeliness Compliance Threshold Report, released by The Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of Post-Acute Care Quality Reporting Programs is available from July 17, 2016. This report displays provider level data on Hospice Item Set (HIS) records submitted successfully to CMS. For more information, visit the Hospice Quality Reporting Spotlight & Announcements webpage.
CMS Releases Hospice Timeliness Compliance Threshold Report
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Hospital Safety Rankings: Brand Names Do Not Always Mean Good Quality
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2021
- CMS to Find Ways to Protect Consumers from Ground Ambulance Services Surprise Medical Billing
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- How Unnecessary Follow-Up Care Can Lead to Financial Harm