AHRQ has released an updated version of its free MONAHRQ® software (MONAHRQ 7), which enables hospitals, nursing homes, doctors, health plans and other organizations to generate consumer websites that offer a wide range of data on health care quality. The updated MONAHRQ 7 software lets users report data from AHRQ’s Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey on nursing homes and medical practices, as well as display information via more than 10 infographic templates depicting hospital and nursing home data on quality of care. MONAHRQ 7 also lets users show cost and quality data for coronary artery bypass grafting. State agencies and other reporting organizations in 16 states already use MONAHRQ to enable public reporting of health care quality.
AHRQ Releases MONAHRQ 7 Software
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Leapfrog Issues Call to Action to Preserve Critical Patient Safety Measure
- New Report Finds Racial Equity Essential to Hospital Quality
- MedicareGuide: Best and Worst States for Elderly Healthcare
- Mental Health A Leading Cause Of Maternal Death In Illinois, New Report Finds
- Reduction of 30-day Readmission Among High-Risk ACO Patients Through Community Health Worker Support, Study Finds