Updated clinical performance and quality measures for treating adult patients with atrial fibrillation (AFib) or atrial flutter have been expanded to include the inpatient setting, and now address care domains that were not previously included, such as patient safety, effective clinical care, communication and care coordination. The updated measure set was released June 27 by the ACC and the American Heart Association (AHA), and published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Performance, Quality Measures Updated For Treating AFib
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State