Updated clinical performance and quality measures for treating adult patients with atrial fibrillation (AFib) or atrial flutter have been expanded to include the inpatient setting, and now address care domains that were not previously included, such as patient safety, effective clinical care, communication and care coordination. The updated measure set was released June 27 by the ACC and the American Heart Association (AHA), and published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Performance, Quality Measures Updated For Treating AFib
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- AHRQ Release new HCUP Fast Stats
- Latest Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- Parents of Hospitalized Children May Not Feel Equipped to Report Mistakes, According To Latest Leapfrog Group Patient Experience Report