Fierce Healthcare writes: Hospitals are still struggling to use their electronic health records to accurately report electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs), according to a recent summary of findings published by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services from a 2015 validation pilot. CMS conducted a hospital inpatient quality reporting (IQR) validation pilot project, in the spring and summer of 2015 with 29 hospitals, to better understand how EHRs vary for supporting eCQM reporting.
Findings from CMS Study Show EHRs not Mature Enough to Report eCQMs Correctly
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- California Health Care Foundation Study — Health Care Markets in California Approaching Monopoly Levels
- NCQA Launches Pilot Program for Health Equity Accreditation Plus
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services