Fierce Healthcare writes: Hospitals are still struggling to use their electronic health records to accurately report electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs), according to a recent summary of findings published by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services from a 2015 validation pilot. CMS conducted a hospital inpatient quality reporting (IQR) validation pilot project, in the spring and summer of 2015 with 29 hospitals, to better understand how EHRs vary for supporting eCQM reporting.
Findings from CMS Study Show EHRs not Mature Enough to Report eCQMs Correctly
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency
- Release of Health Care Provider Rates and Procedure Data
- Analysis of Data Finds Price of PCR Covid Test Varies by State
- Nursing Home Quality Data on Medicare Care Compare