AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services postponed to Jan. 1 the deadline for inpatient psychiatric facilities to begin collecting data on three quality measures adopted in the fiscal year 2016 IPF prospective payment system rule. The original deadline was July 1. The measures, which will apply to the FY 2019 payment determination, are: transition record with specified elements received by discharged patients; timely transmission of transition record measures; and screening for metabolic disorders.
CMS Delays Data Collection for Three Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Quality Reporting Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Report Finds U.S. Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending Increases By 10% To $491 Billion
- CMS Removes Hospital Price Transparency Requirement From 2022 Inpatient Payment Rule
- Quality Reporting Resources for ASCs
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses