AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services postponed to Jan. 1 the deadline for inpatient psychiatric facilities to begin collecting data on three quality measures adopted in the fiscal year 2016 IPF prospective payment system rule. The original deadline was July 1. The measures, which will apply to the FY 2019 payment determination, are: transition record with specified elements received by discharged patients; timely transmission of transition record measures; and screening for metabolic disorders.
CMS Delays Data Collection for Three Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Quality Reporting Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures
- Making the Case for Adjusting Quality Measures for Social Risk Factors
- Virginia Health Information Releases 2021 AHRQ QI Report