AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services postponed to Jan. 1 the deadline for inpatient psychiatric facilities to begin collecting data on three quality measures adopted in the fiscal year 2016 IPF prospective payment system rule. The original deadline was July 1. The measures, which will apply to the FY 2019 payment determination, are: transition record with specified elements received by discharged patients; timely transmission of transition record measures; and screening for metabolic disorders.
CMS Delays Data Collection for Three Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities Quality Reporting Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- California Health Care Foundation Study — Health Care Markets in California Approaching Monopoly Levels
- NCQA Launches Pilot Program for Health Equity Accreditation Plus
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services