AHA News writes the Centers for Medicare & Medicare Services alerted hospitals to an error in some hospital-specific reports for hospital-acquired conditions distributed June 9 to hospitals and critical access hospitals. The reports had the wrong hospital name in Table 2, but all of the data was correct for the hospital receiving the report. Corrected reports will be distributed to hospitals that received the error.
CMS Alerts Hospitals to Error in HAC Hospital-specific Reports
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency
- Release of Health Care Provider Rates and Procedure Data
- Analysis of Data Finds Price of PCR Covid Test Varies by State
- Nursing Home Quality Data on Medicare Care Compare