AHA News writes the Centers for Medicare & Medicare Services alerted hospitals to an error in some hospital-specific reports for hospital-acquired conditions distributed June 9 to hospitals and critical access hospitals. The reports had the wrong hospital name in Table 2, but all of the data was correct for the hospital receiving the report. Corrected reports will be distributed to hospitals that received the error.
CMS Alerts Hospitals to Error in HAC Hospital-specific Reports
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Payment Model on Improving Cancer Treatments Announced by CMS
- Lown Institute Releases 2022 Ranking of America’s Most Socially Responsible Hospitals
- New AHRQ HCUP Statistical Brief: Maternal ED Care
- Michigan Govenor Signs Bill to Lower Health Care Costs
- CMS Outlines Changes to 2023 Medicare Payments to Home Health Agencies