Interesting Health Affairs Blog post on whether hospitals help or hinder a better report card. Rather than waiting for actions from the federal government, the author states there are significant actions hospitals could take to build a better report card right now, the biggest opportunity lies in data reliability and timeliness.
Hospitals Have the Power to Build a Better Report Card
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)