The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has posted the 2016 annual update for electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for eligible hospitals and eligible professionals. Providers will use these updated measures to electronically report 2017 quality data for CMS quality reporting programs. The updated measure specifications are available on the Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI) Resource Center and CMS website eCQM Library.
Electronic Clinical Quality Measures eCQMs Updated for 2017
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Overuse of Health Care Within US Health Systems
- Study Found Negative Patient Descriptors Used in Black Patient EHRs, Documenting Racial Bias
- Interactive Tool Provides New Data on Hospital Trends for COVID-19 and Other Conditions
- Altarum Healthcare Value Hub New Release: Michigan and Maine Consumer Healthcare Experience State Surveys
- Study Finds Increased Use of New Cancer Drugs Without Documented Clinical Benefit, With Major Cost Implications for Patients