The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has posted the 2016 annual update for electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for eligible hospitals and eligible professionals. Providers will use these updated measures to electronically report 2017 quality data for CMS quality reporting programs. The updated measure specifications are available on the Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI) Resource Center and CMS website eCQM Library.
Electronic Clinical Quality Measures eCQMs Updated for 2017
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs