The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has posted the 2016 annual update for electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for eligible hospitals and eligible professionals. Providers will use these updated measures to electronically report 2017 quality data for CMS quality reporting programs. The updated measure specifications are available on the Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI) Resource Center and CMS website eCQM Library.
Electronic Clinical Quality Measures eCQMs Updated for 2017
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State