AHA News writes: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released approximately 1,900 diagnosis codes that will be added to the ICD-10 coding system for health care claims in fiscal year 2017. The ICD-10-CM codes are available at www.cdc.gov. Some 3,651 new ICD-10 PCS inpatient procedure codes for FY 2017 were posted earlier this month at www.cms.gov. The large number of new codes is due to a partial freeze on updates to the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10 PCS codes prior to implementation of ICD-10 on Oct. 1, 2015.
CDC Releases New ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- MoneyRates Releases Best States for Healthcare 2021 Ranking
- Joint Commission To Begin Public Reporting of Perinatal Care Measures in January 2021
- Oregon Moves Towards Curbing Health Care Costs Via Legislature
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- Hospitals to Report Covid-19 Vaccination Data