Florida Politics.com writes: Gov. Rick Scott is making a pitch for hospital transparency legislation in a new digital advertisement. The 15-second ad is paid for by Let’s Get to Work, the political committee supporting Scott. In the spot, Scott says he’s asking every Florida hospital to be upfront about costs. Scott, a former health-care executive, has been pushing lawmakers to support legislation to make hospital pricing more transparent for months.
Hospital Price Transparency Push in Florida
More from FloridaMore posts in Florida »
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days
- Study Finds Pediatric Death Higher in EDs With Lower Pediatric Readiness
- State Efforts to Protect Consumers from Surprise Balance Billing
- Florida’s Health Care Transparency Efforts Lags
- Updated Cost Information for FloridaHealthPriceFinder Website, Launch Date not Announced