Healthgrades released America’s 50 and 100 Best Hospitals™ for 2016, along with a new digital infographic entitled “Hospital Choice: Your life may depend on it,” that outlines the importance of doing your research before you get sick and why Americans should consider a Healthgrades America’s Best Hospital for urgent conditions. Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals had an overall 26.5% lower risk-adjusted in-hospital mortality rate across the 19 procedures and conditions where mortality is the measured outcome, compared with all other hospitals. From 2012-2014, if all hospitals, as a group, performed similarly to hospitals achieving Healthgrades 2016 America’s 100 Best Hospitals Award, more than 170,000 lives could potentially have been saved. For a complete list of all recipients, please visit: http://www.healthgrades.com/quality/top-hospitals-2016.
Healthgrades Announces America’s Best Hospitals™ for 2016
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Payment Model on Improving Cancer Treatments Announced by CMS
- Lown Institute Releases 2022 Ranking of America’s Most Socially Responsible Hospitals
- New AHRQ HCUP Statistical Brief: Maternal ED Care
- Michigan Govenor Signs Bill to Lower Health Care Costs
- CMS Outlines Changes to 2023 Medicare Payments to Home Health Agencies