Health Data Management writes:Researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UMass Lowell are collaborating on a new cyber infrastructure that will enable patients, researchers and physicians to transport and store large quantities of sensitive health information. Under a $1 million National Science Foundation grant, the system— called Flexware—will be piloted in a clinical trial to more accurately estimate the caloric intake of obese patients, who will share photos and videos as well as audio recordings over the secure network for the two year project.
National Science Foundation Grant to Fund Infrastructure to Store Sensitive Health Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Utah Health Plan Performance Reports
- Utah Healthcare Facility Database – Hospitals
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Performance of U.S News Honor Roll Hospitals in Latest CMS Hospital Quality Star Ratings
- Greater Financial Transparency for Washington State’s Hospitals