The Massachusetts Health Policy Commission (HPC) has released its 2015 Cost Trends Report (report PDF ) and a Special Report examining unwarranted variation in prices among health care providers (report PDF ). The Report examines health care spending in Massachusetts, the state’s performance against the cost growth benchmark, and makes strong policy recommendations to the Legislature, other state agencies, the health policy community, and the HPC itself.
MA Health Policy Commission Releases Two Reports Examining Key Drivers of Rising Health Care Spending
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- Addition of Lown Institute Data on Civic, Care Leadership Measures to Spotlight Business Analytics Tool
- Release of Annual Report on the Performance of the Massachusetts Health Care System
- Health Insurance Coverage and Care in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- CHIA Releases Latest Quality of Care in Commonwealth Interactive Dashboard