The Massachusetts Health Policy Commission (HPC) has released its 2015 Cost Trends Report (report PDF ) and a Special Report examining unwarranted variation in prices among health care providers (report PDF ). The Report examines health care spending in Massachusetts, the state’s performance against the cost growth benchmark, and makes strong policy recommendations to the Legislature, other state agencies, the health policy community, and the HPC itself.
MA Health Policy Commission Releases Two Reports Examining Key Drivers of Rising Health Care Spending
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)
- CHIA Releases Quarterly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report
- Reduction of 30-day Readmission Among High-Risk ACO Patients Through Community Health Worker Support, Study Finds
- Health Care Comparative Statistics: Massachusetts and the United States