The Massachusetts Health Policy Commission (HPC) has released its 2015 Cost Trends Report (report PDF ) and a Special Report examining unwarranted variation in prices among health care providers (report PDF ). The Report examines health care spending in Massachusetts, the state’s performance against the cost growth benchmark, and makes strong policy recommendations to the Legislature, other state agencies, the health policy community, and the HPC itself.
MA Health Policy Commission Releases Two Reports Examining Key Drivers of Rising Health Care Spending
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- CHIA Publishes Massachusetts Hospital Profiles for FY2019
- Massachusetts Legislation Takes a Stand on Surprise Medical Billing
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- CHIA Releases New Monthly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days