The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a public data set, the Home Health Agency Utilization and Payment Public Use File (“Home Health Agency PUF”), with information on services provided to Medicare beneficiaries by home health agencies. The Home Health Agency PUF contains information on utilization, payment (Medicare payment and standard payment), and submitted charges organized by CMS Certification Number (6-digit provider identification number), Home Health Resource Group (HHRG), and state of service. This PUF is based on information from CMS’s Chronic Conditions Data Warehouse (CCW) data files. The data in the Home Health Agency PUF covers calendar year 2013 and contains 100% final-action (i.e., all claim adjustments have been resolved) home health agency institutional claims for the Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) population.
CMS Release Medicare Provider Utilization and Payment Data: Home Health Agencies
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs