The Leapfrog Group announced its 2015 Top Hospitals, listing 98 hospitals that performed at the highest levels nationally, based on Leapfrog’s quality and safety standards. More than 1600 hospitals report on those standards through the annual Leapfrog Hospital Survey and the results are publicly reported for use by Leapfrog’s constituency of employers and other purchasers, as well as their employees and the public at large.
The Leapfrog Group Names 2015 Top Hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Report Finds U.S. Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending Increases By 10% To $491 Billion
- CMS Removes Hospital Price Transparency Requirement From 2022 Inpatient Payment Rule
- Quality Reporting Resources for ASCs
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses