The Leapfrog Group announced its 2015 Top Hospitals, listing 98 hospitals that performed at the highest levels nationally, based on Leapfrog’s quality and safety standards. More than 1600 hospitals report on those standards through the annual Leapfrog Hospital Survey and the results are publicly reported for use by Leapfrog’s constituency of employers and other purchasers, as well as their employees and the public at large.
The Leapfrog Group Names 2015 Top Hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State