The Leapfrog Group announced its 2015 Top Hospitals, listing 98 hospitals that performed at the highest levels nationally, based on Leapfrog’s quality and safety standards. More than 1600 hospitals report on those standards through the annual Leapfrog Hospital Survey and the results are publicly reported for use by Leapfrog’s constituency of employers and other purchasers, as well as their employees and the public at large.
The Leapfrog Group Names 2015 Top Hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Report Finds Urgent Care Centers Not Associated With Decrease in Total Healthcare Costs
- Maryland Quality Reporting
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures