The proposed changes to the 2016 Leapfrog Hospital Survey are now live and are open for public comment. Leapfrog invites members, partners, hospitals, and other stakeholders to submit comments online until December 22, 2015. The proposed changes and the public comment form can be viewed at: http://www.leapfroggroup.org/Hospitals/SurveyInfo/Comment_Form_LF_Survey_2016.
The Leapfrog Group Invites Comment on Proposed Changes to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.