The proposed changes to the 2016 Leapfrog Hospital Survey are now live and are open for public comment. Leapfrog invites members, partners, hospitals, and other stakeholders to submit comments online until December 22, 2015. The proposed changes and the public comment form can be viewed at: http://www.leapfroggroup.org/Hospitals/SurveyInfo/Comment_Form_LF_Survey_2016.
The Leapfrog Group Invites Comment on Proposed Changes to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020