The proposed changes to the 2016 Leapfrog Hospital Survey are now live and are open for public comment. Leapfrog invites members, partners, hospitals, and other stakeholders to submit comments online until December 22, 2015. The proposed changes and the public comment form can be viewed at: http://www.leapfroggroup.org/Hospitals/SurveyInfo/Comment_Form_LF_Survey_2016.
The Leapfrog Group Invites Comment on Proposed Changes to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- Study Finds Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare Beneficiaries Have Comparable Health Care Experiences
- New Analysis Finds Southern States Have Lowest Insurance Coverage
- Antibiotics for Respiratory Conditions: NCQA Release Newly Revised Measure
- 2019 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report Released