Kaiser Health News writes: Medicare has announced it will provide complete, national physician-level data to a San Francisco-based start-up whose goal is to help millions of consumers nationwide make “more informed health care decisions, starting with the doctors they choose.” The firm, called Amino, launched in October. It is the second national organization – and the first for-profit company – to achieve special Medicare “qualified entity” status that bestows access to the full range of Medicare data for physicians and other healthcare providers.
Medicare To Work With For-Profit Company Seeking To Help Consumers Make Health Choices
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs