Kaiser Health News writes: Medicare has announced it will provide complete, national physician-level data to a San Francisco-based start-up whose goal is to help millions of consumers nationwide make “more informed health care decisions, starting with the doctors they choose.” The firm, called Amino, launched in October. It is the second national organization – and the first for-profit company – to achieve special Medicare “qualified entity” status that bestows access to the full range of Medicare data for physicians and other healthcare providers.
Medicare To Work With For-Profit Company Seeking To Help Consumers Make Health Choices
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)