The Joint Commission released its America’s Hospitals: Improving Quality and Safety: The Joint Commission’s Annual Report 2015, summarizing data on 49 accountability measures reported by more than 3,300 Joint Commission-accredited hospitals in 2014.
The Joint Commission Releases Annual Report on America’s Hospitals Improving Quality and Safety
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm
- Call for Hospitals to Make Radical Transparency Real and Accessible to Improve Patient Safety