The Joint Commission released its America’s Hospitals: Improving Quality and Safety: The Joint Commission’s Annual Report 2015, summarizing data on 49 accountability measures reported by more than 3,300 Joint Commission-accredited hospitals in 2014.
The Joint Commission Releases Annual Report on America’s Hospitals Improving Quality and Safety
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Data to Drive Decisions: Efforts to Transform the Way Care Is Delivered and Paid for in Colorado: Medicare Reference Based Pricing and Data to Support Employer Alliances
- CMS-1752-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Long Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program
- WalletHub Study: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Health Care