Interesting article in Kaiser Health News asking the question when something goes wrong in the hospital, Who’s responsible? If treatment makes things worse – meaning patients need more care – who pays? The answer, it seems, is that it depends. Read full article at http://khn.org/news/when-something-goes-wrong-at-the-hospital-who-pays/
Kaiser Health News: When Something Goes Wrong At The Hospital, Who Pays?
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Leapfrog Announces 2022 Top Hospital and Top ASC Recipients
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Racial and Ethnic Differences in Emergency Department Visits Related to Substance Use Disorders, 2019
- AHA Issue Brief Highlights Issue of Patients Facing Delays in Timely Discharges
- AHRQ Stats: Cost Barriers to Care Access
- U.S. News & World Report Reveals the 2022-2023 Best Hospitals for Maternity Care