Interesting article in Kaiser Health News asking the question when something goes wrong in the hospital, Who’s responsible? If treatment makes things worse – meaning patients need more care – who pays? The answer, it seems, is that it depends. Read full article at http://khn.org/news/when-something-goes-wrong-at-the-hospital-who-pays/
Kaiser Health News: When Something Goes Wrong At The Hospital, Who Pays?
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Data to Drive Decisions: Efforts to Transform the Way Care Is Delivered and Paid for in Colorado: Medicare Reference Based Pricing and Data to Support Employer Alliances
- CMS-1752-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Long Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program
- WalletHub Study: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Health Care