Interesting article in Kaiser Health News asking the question when something goes wrong in the hospital, Who’s responsible? If treatment makes things worse – meaning patients need more care – who pays? The answer, it seems, is that it depends. Read full article at http://khn.org/news/when-something-goes-wrong-at-the-hospital-who-pays/
Kaiser Health News: When Something Goes Wrong At The Hospital, Who Pays?
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm
- Call for Hospitals to Make Radical Transparency Real and Accessible to Improve Patient Safety