The Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) is preparing a new patient-satisfaction survey tailored to long-term-care hospitals in order to gain more information about the quality of care Medicare beneficiaries get in these facilities. If implemented, the findings from the LTCH Patient and Family Member Experience of Care (PEC) Survey may be published on the CMS website to help consumers make more informed decisions about long-term-care settings and drive improvements in the quality of care.
CMS to Develop Survey Regarding Patient and Family Member Experiences With Care Received in Long-Term Care Hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)