U.S News & Health Report launched a new physician search and scheduling capabilities for its Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites, through a collaboration with Kyruus which provides patient access and referral management tools. Patients researching care options on www.usnews.com will now have the ability to search for and book directly with physicians whose organizations operate the Kyruus ProviderMatch™ platform. Leading hospitals using Kyruus’s ProviderMatch applications can activate appointment requests or appointment booking directly from their U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” page. Once patients click, they will be able to search across the organization’s provider network using any number of search terms and personal preferences, including conditions, symptoms, specialties, or procedures.
U.S News & Health Report Launch Physician Search, Scheduling Capabilities for Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)