U.S News & Health Report launched a new physician search and scheduling capabilities for its Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites, through a collaboration with Kyruus which provides patient access and referral management tools. Patients researching care options on www.usnews.com will now have the ability to search for and book directly with physicians whose organizations operate the Kyruus ProviderMatch™ platform. Leading hospitals using Kyruus’s ProviderMatch applications can activate appointment requests or appointment booking directly from their U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” page. Once patients click, they will be able to search across the organization’s provider network using any number of search terms and personal preferences, including conditions, symptoms, specialties, or procedures.
U.S News & Health Report Launch Physician Search, Scheduling Capabilities for Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Hospital Safety Rankings: Brand Names Do Not Always Mean Good Quality
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2021
- CMS to Find Ways to Protect Consumers from Ground Ambulance Services Surprise Medical Billing
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- How Unnecessary Follow-Up Care Can Lead to Financial Harm