U.S News & Health Report launched a new physician search and scheduling capabilities for its Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites, through a collaboration with Kyruus which provides patient access and referral management tools. Patients researching care options on www.usnews.com will now have the ability to search for and book directly with physicians whose organizations operate the Kyruus ProviderMatch™ platform. Leading hospitals using Kyruus’s ProviderMatch applications can activate appointment requests or appointment booking directly from their U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” page. Once patients click, they will be able to search across the organization’s provider network using any number of search terms and personal preferences, including conditions, symptoms, specialties, or procedures.
U.S News & Health Report Launch Physician Search, Scheduling Capabilities for Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State