U.S News & Health Report launched a new physician search and scheduling capabilities for its Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites, through a collaboration with Kyruus which provides patient access and referral management tools. Patients researching care options on www.usnews.com will now have the ability to search for and book directly with physicians whose organizations operate the Kyruus ProviderMatch™ platform. Leading hospitals using Kyruus’s ProviderMatch applications can activate appointment requests or appointment booking directly from their U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” page. Once patients click, they will be able to search across the organization’s provider network using any number of search terms and personal preferences, including conditions, symptoms, specialties, or procedures.
U.S News & Health Report Launch Physician Search, Scheduling Capabilities for Best Hospital and Doctor Finder sites
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Top Medicare & Medicaid Officials Call for Aligning Quality Measures Across CMS
- Washington Consumer Groups Take Aim at High Health Industry Prices
- New Provider Payment Tool Increases Health Care Transparency in Colorado
- New HCCI Research: Seasonal Trends in Antibiotic Use were Disrupted by COVID-19
- Study Finds Outpatient Medication Errors Prevalent Among Pediatric Leukemia, Lymphoma Patients