Interesting article in Harvard Business Review on why Cleveland Clinic began measuring and public reporting its clinical outcomes data.
Transparency: Why Cleveland Clinic Began Sharing Outcomes Data
More from OhioMore posts in Ohio »
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- Ohio Legislature Passes Legislation To Prevent Costly Surprise Medical Bills
- Report Finds Prices for Same Medical Procedures Vary Greatly Among Hospitals in Ohio
- Long Term Care Consumer Guide
- Your Health Matters Physician Care Practices Scorecard