The Leapfrog Group will partner with DHG Healthcare to pilot on-site data verification of its annual, voluntary hospital survey. DHG Healthcare’s team of clinicians and consultants will visit hospitals that volunteered to participate in the pilot to 1) verify accuracy of responses submitted to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey, and 2) communicate best practices for using Leapfrog Hospital Survey Results to improve patient care. The on-site data verification pilot program was designed to complement the rigorous data review process that Leapfrog currently uses to ensure the integrity of data submitted to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. By partnering with DHG Healthcare to conduct this work, and leveraging both their clinical expertise and experience in value-based purchasing, Leapfrog can ensure that purchasers and patients have access to the most reliable data on hospital safety, quality, and efficiency.
Leapfrog Group Partners With DHG Healthcare to Launch On-site Data Verification Pilot Program
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- AHRQ Release new HCUP Fast Stats
- Latest Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- Parents of Hospitalized Children May Not Feel Equipped to Report Mistakes, According To Latest Leapfrog Group Patient Experience Report