The Leapfrog Group will partner with DHG Healthcare to pilot on-site data verification of its annual, voluntary hospital survey. DHG Healthcare’s team of clinicians and consultants will visit hospitals that volunteered to participate in the pilot to 1) verify accuracy of responses submitted to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey, and 2) communicate best practices for using Leapfrog Hospital Survey Results to improve patient care. The on-site data verification pilot program was designed to complement the rigorous data review process that Leapfrog currently uses to ensure the integrity of data submitted to the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. By partnering with DHG Healthcare to conduct this work, and leveraging both their clinical expertise and experience in value-based purchasing, Leapfrog can ensure that purchasers and patients have access to the most reliable data on hospital safety, quality, and efficiency.
Leapfrog Group Partners With DHG Healthcare to Launch On-site Data Verification Pilot Program
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Over 1 in 7 Cases of Severe Maternal Morbidity Not Identified Until Post Hospital Discharge Following Delivery
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Study Finds Wide Variation in Prices Consumers Pay For Hospital Services in North Dakota
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer