CMS has released a new Medicare Part D Prescriber Look-up Tool. Data from the 2013 Medicare Part D Prescriber Public Use File can now be easily searched to find information on drugs prescribed by physicians and other practitioners for Medicare beneficiaries. Information available include drug name, number of prescriptions dispensed (including original prescriptions and refills) and drug cost.
CMS Releases Medicare Part D Prescriber Look-up Tool
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CIVHC Release: Medicare Reference-Based Price Analysis
- WalletHub: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Children’s Health Care
- Study Finds Many Women Lack Insurance Coverage Before or After Pregnancy
- U.S. Records Rise in Maternal Death Rate from 2018 to 2019
- Study Finds Many Older Americans Using Physician Online Ratings When Choosing Physicians