The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has launched DocInfo (/www.docinfo.org), its physician search tool. The tool provides general information on physicians, including the states where the physician is actively licensed and if the physician has been disciplined by a particular state. The tool queries the nationally consolidated database of actions reported to the FSMB by medical and osteopathic licensing boards. The FSMB receives regular updates of disciplinary actions directly from its membership of 70 state medical boards. the search tool is updated on a monthly basis.
FSMB Launches Online Physician Search Tool for Disciplinary, Certification Records on Individual Physicians
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020