The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has launched DocInfo (/www.docinfo.org), its physician search tool. The tool provides general information on physicians, including the states where the physician is actively licensed and if the physician has been disciplined by a particular state. The tool queries the nationally consolidated database of actions reported to the FSMB by medical and osteopathic licensing boards. The FSMB receives regular updates of disciplinary actions directly from its membership of 70 state medical boards. the search tool is updated on a monthly basis.
FSMB Launches Online Physician Search Tool for Disciplinary, Certification Records on Individual Physicians
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.