The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has launched DocInfo (/www.docinfo.org), its physician search tool. The tool provides general information on physicians, including the states where the physician is actively licensed and if the physician has been disciplined by a particular state. The tool queries the nationally consolidated database of actions reported to the FSMB by medical and osteopathic licensing boards. The FSMB receives regular updates of disciplinary actions directly from its membership of 70 state medical boards. the search tool is updated on a monthly basis.
FSMB Launches Online Physician Search Tool for Disciplinary, Certification Records on Individual Physicians
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)