The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has launched DocInfo (/www.docinfo.org), its physician search tool. The tool provides general information on physicians, including the states where the physician is actively licensed and if the physician has been disciplined by a particular state. The tool queries the nationally consolidated database of actions reported to the FSMB by medical and osteopathic licensing boards. The FSMB receives regular updates of disciplinary actions directly from its membership of 70 state medical boards. the search tool is updated on a monthly basis.
FSMB Launches Online Physician Search Tool for Disciplinary, Certification Records on Individual Physicians
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs