The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) are planning to add overall star ratings the Hospital Compare Web site next year. The proposed star rating system is for overall hospital-level quality. CMS recently added star ratings for consumer assessment survey measures to Hospital Compare, and plans to add overall star ratings to the website next year. AHA News writes a dry run test of the proposed methodology for the overall star ratings concludes today.
CMS to Add Overall Star Ratings to Hospital Compare in 2016
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State