The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) are planning to add overall star ratings the Hospital Compare Web site next year. The proposed star rating system is for overall hospital-level quality. CMS recently added star ratings for consumer assessment survey measures to Hospital Compare, and plans to add overall star ratings to the website next year. AHA News writes a dry run test of the proposed methodology for the overall star ratings concludes today.
CMS to Add Overall Star Ratings to Hospital Compare in 2016
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- AHRQ Release new HCUP Fast Stats
- Latest Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- Parents of Hospitalized Children May Not Feel Equipped to Report Mistakes, According To Latest Leapfrog Group Patient Experience Report