Online patient community PatientsLikeMe and the FDA are forming a research partnership for its massive repository of patient-generated data on health conditions and treatments, writes MobiHealthNews. The agency will assess the platform’s feasibility as a way to generate adverse event reports, which the FDA uses to regulate drugs after their release into the market.
FDA Partners with PatientsLikeMe For Social Media Adverse Event Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CO APCD Race and Ethnicity Data
- Study Finds Hospitals With More Privately Insured Patients Provide Better Quality of Care
- Healthgrades Announces the Recipients of the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Awards and Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Awards
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency