Online patient community PatientsLikeMe and the FDA are forming a research partnership for its massive repository of patient-generated data on health conditions and treatments, writes MobiHealthNews. The agency will assess the platform’s feasibility as a way to generate adverse event reports, which the FDA uses to regulate drugs after their release into the market.
FDA Partners with PatientsLikeMe For Social Media Adverse Event Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- Study Finds Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare Beneficiaries Have Comparable Health Care Experiences
- New Analysis Finds Southern States Have Lowest Insurance Coverage
- Antibiotics for Respiratory Conditions: NCQA Release Newly Revised Measure
- 2019 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report Released