Online patient community PatientsLikeMe and the FDA are forming a research partnership for its massive repository of patient-generated data on health conditions and treatments, writes MobiHealthNews. The agency will assess the platform’s feasibility as a way to generate adverse event reports, which the FDA uses to regulate drugs after their release into the market.
FDA Partners with PatientsLikeMe For Social Media Adverse Event Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S. News To Release 2022-2023 Best Hospitals Rankings on July 26, Including New Methodology
- CMS Proposes New Hospital Designation – Rural Emergency Hospital
- Greater Price Transparency as Health Insurers Required to Disclose Rates
- New Payment Model on Improving Cancer Treatments Announced by CMS
- Lown Institute Releases 2022 Ranking of America’s Most Socially Responsible Hospitals