The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have made available new, privacy-protected data on Medicare Part D prescription drugs prescribed by physicians and other health care professionals in 2013. This data shows which prescription drugs were prescribed to Medicare Part D beneficiaries by which practitioners.
CMS Makes Medicare Prescription Drug Cost Data Available
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ Stats: Most and Least Likely Groups To Have Health Insurance
- Money/The Leapfrog Group Best Hospitals for Pediatrics
- Study Finds Non Profile and Government Hospitals Have Higher Commercially Negotiated Prices for Brain MRI Than For-Profit Hospitals
- Study Found Pregnancy-Related Deaths Spiked for Second Consecutive Year During COVID-19
- Rand/MedStar Health Research Highlights Ongoing Challenges Black People Face in Receiving Quality Health Care