Health IT company Athenahealth, in conjunction with the healthcare marketing communications firm ReviveHealth, released its tenth annual payer report cards (PayerView), rating payers performance. The payer report cards show payers strong on operational performance, but lacking in provider trust. PayerView measures payers’ financial, administrative and transactional performance and identifies top performing payers for efficiency, transparency, and consistency. The 2015 edition ranks the performance of 166 payers based on metrics such as days in accounts receivable, first-pass claim resolution rate, denial rate and provider collection burden.
2015 Payer Performance Report Cards Released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Study Compares Prices and Price Transparency Among Top-Ranked Hospitals and Close Competitors
- New Study: No Surprises Act Prevented Over Two Million Potential Surprise Bills for Insured Americans
- Leapfrog Group Call to Action: Don’t Let CMS Suppress Data on 25,000 Deaths a Year in Hospitals
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement