The Leapfrog Group released the latest maternity care results from the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. The report aims to provide consumers and employers with key data to track how their community hospitals are doing on rates of early elective delivery, episiotomy, and high-risk delivery. The Leapfrog Group will soon be releasing Survival Rates for High-Risk Surgeries in U.S. Hospitals. Read the Hospital Survey Report.
Leapfrog Releases Maternity Care Results from the 2014 Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State