The Leapfrog Group released the latest maternity care results from the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. The report aims to provide consumers and employers with key data to track how their community hospitals are doing on rates of early elective delivery, episiotomy, and high-risk delivery. The Leapfrog Group will soon be releasing Survival Rates for High-Risk Surgeries in U.S. Hospitals. Read the Hospital Survey Report.
Leapfrog Releases Maternity Care Results from the 2014 Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Report Finds U.S. Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending Increases By 10% To $491 Billion
- CMS Removes Hospital Price Transparency Requirement From 2022 Inpatient Payment Rule
- Quality Reporting Resources for ASCs
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses