The Leapfrog Group released the latest maternity care results from the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. The report aims to provide consumers and employers with key data to track how their community hospitals are doing on rates of early elective delivery, episiotomy, and high-risk delivery. The Leapfrog Group will soon be releasing Survival Rates for High-Risk Surgeries in U.S. Hospitals. Read the Hospital Survey Report.
Leapfrog Releases Maternity Care Results from the 2014 Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CIVHC Release: Medicare Reference-Based Price Analysis
- WalletHub: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Children’s Health Care
- Study Finds Many Women Lack Insurance Coverage Before or After Pregnancy
- U.S. Records Rise in Maternal Death Rate from 2018 to 2019
- Study Finds Many Older Americans Using Physician Online Ratings When Choosing Physicians