The Leapfrog Group released the latest maternity care results from the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. The report aims to provide consumers and employers with key data to track how their community hospitals are doing on rates of early elective delivery, episiotomy, and high-risk delivery. The Leapfrog Group will soon be releasing Survival Rates for High-Risk Surgeries in U.S. Hospitals. Read the Hospital Survey Report.
Leapfrog Releases Maternity Care Results from the 2014 Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm
- Call for Hospitals to Make Radical Transparency Real and Accessible to Improve Patient Safety