The Leapfrog Group released the latest maternity care results from the Leapfrog Hospital Survey. The report aims to provide consumers and employers with key data to track how their community hospitals are doing on rates of early elective delivery, episiotomy, and high-risk delivery. The Leapfrog Group will soon be releasing Survival Rates for High-Risk Surgeries in U.S. Hospitals. Read the Hospital Survey Report.
Leapfrog Releases Maternity Care Results from the 2014 Leapfrog Hospital Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- California Health Care Foundation Study — Health Care Markets in California Approaching Monopoly Levels
- NCQA Launches Pilot Program for Health Equity Accreditation Plus
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services