Inside Jersey joined with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., one of the nation’s most respected health care research and information companies, to identify New Jersey’s top hospitals. Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. asked licensed physicians throughout the state to name the top hospitals for various medical conditions, as well as for overall care. Doctors were asked to vote for the five leading hospitals for treatment of a selection of medical conditions. They also were asked to vote for top overall hospitals in New Jersey. Additionally, Inside Jersey and Castle Connolly partnered with IPRO, an independent not-for-profit health care consulting organization, to present post-discharge ratings of New Jersey hospitals by patients.
Inside Jersey magazine release NJ 2014 Top Hospitals
More from New JerseyMore posts in New Jersey »
- Study Examines Arbitration Decisions over Out-of-Network Medical Bills Based on NJ Arbitration Cases
- New Jersey Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey
- NJ DOH Releases Report Card of Hospital Maternity Care in New Jersey
- NJ Hospital CEO Calls for Greater Price Transparency
- State Efforts to Protect Consumers from Surprise Balance Billing