Inside Jersey joined with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., one of the nation’s most respected health care research and information companies, to identify New Jersey’s top hospitals. Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. asked licensed physicians throughout the state to name the top hospitals for various medical conditions, as well as for overall care. Doctors were asked to vote for the five leading hospitals for treatment of a selection of medical conditions. They also were asked to vote for top overall hospitals in New Jersey. Additionally, Inside Jersey and Castle Connolly partnered with IPRO, an independent not-for-profit health care consulting organization, to present post-discharge ratings of New Jersey hospitals by patients.
Inside Jersey magazine release NJ 2014 Top Hospitals
More from New JerseyMore posts in New Jersey »
- New Jersey Has Highest Average Allowed Amount for Complex COVID-19 Hospitalizations in State-by-State Analysis
- NJ Governor Signs Executive Order to Curb Health Care Cost Growth
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- Study Examines Arbitration Decisions over Out-of-Network Medical Bills Based on NJ Arbitration Cases
- New Jersey Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey