Released October 23, the Fall 2013 update to The Leapfrog Group (Leapfrog) Hospital Safety Score assigns A, B, C, D and F grades to more than 2,500 U.S. general hospitals. It shows many hospitals are making headway in addressing errors, accidents, injuries and infections that kill or hurt patients, but overall progress is slow. The Hospital Safety Score is calculated under the guidance of the Leapfrog Blue Ribbon Expert Panel, with a fully transparent methodology analyzed in the peer-reviewed Journal of Patient Safety.
Fall 2013 update to The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- California Health Care Foundation Study — Health Care Markets in California Approaching Monopoly Levels
- NCQA Launches Pilot Program for Health Equity Accreditation Plus
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services