The Healthcare-Associated Infections Program in the Acute & Communicable Disease Prevention Section of the Oregon Health Authority’s Public Health Division has released the 2009-2012 annual report on Healthcare Acquired Infections from 60 Oregon healthcare facilities. The report covers eleven mandatory reporting elements, including nine potential infections acquired while receiving care for other medical conditions. The report includes summary data for the state and individual data sheets for the 60 Oregon acute care hospitals. Read the report (PDF).
Oregon Public Health Division release 2009-2012 annual report on Healthcare Acquired Infections
More from OregonMore posts in Oregon »
- New Oregon Health Authority Report Details Health Care Spending Trends
- OHA Report Finds Oregon Health Care Costs Rose 49% between 2013-2019
- Report Finds Oregon Health Care Costs Rose 49% Between 2013 and 2019
- Report on Impact of Health Care Costs on People in Oregon
- New OHA Data Show Commercial Hospital Prices Compared to Medicare Prices for Same Procedures