PatientCareLink..org – Massachusetts’ initiative to provide quality, patient safety and staffing information for hospitals – has now expanded to include home care agency data. Data available includes individual home healthcare agencies’ performance, such as timely initiation of care, patient/family medication education, depression assessment, and more. PatientCareLink.org is a project of the Massachusetts Hospital Association, the Organization of Nurse Leaders of Massachusetts & Rhode Island and, now, the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts.
PatientCareLink site expands to include home care agency data
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- Addition of Lown Institute Data on Civic, Care Leadership Measures to Spotlight Business Analytics Tool
- Release of Annual Report on the Performance of the Massachusetts Health Care System
- Health Insurance Coverage and Care in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- CHIA Releases Latest Quality of Care in Commonwealth Interactive Dashboard