PatientCareLink..org – Massachusetts’ initiative to provide quality, patient safety and staffing information for hospitals – has now expanded to include home care agency data. Data available includes individual home healthcare agencies’ performance, such as timely initiation of care, patient/family medication education, depression assessment, and more. PatientCareLink.org is a project of the Massachusetts Hospital Association, the Organization of Nurse Leaders of Massachusetts & Rhode Island and, now, the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts.
PatientCareLink site expands to include home care agency data
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)
- CHIA Releases Quarterly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report
- Reduction of 30-day Readmission Among High-Risk ACO Patients Through Community Health Worker Support, Study Finds
- Health Care Comparative Statistics: Massachusetts and the United States