PatientCareLink..org – Massachusetts’ initiative to provide quality, patient safety and staffing information for hospitals – has now expanded to include home care agency data. Data available includes individual home healthcare agencies’ performance, such as timely initiation of care, patient/family medication education, depression assessment, and more. PatientCareLink.org is a project of the Massachusetts Hospital Association, the Organization of Nurse Leaders of Massachusetts & Rhode Island and, now, the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts.
PatientCareLink site expands to include home care agency data
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- CHIA Publishes Massachusetts Hospital Profiles for FY2019
- Massachusetts Legislation Takes a Stand on Surprise Medical Billing
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- CHIA Releases New Monthly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days