The Institute of Medicine (IOM) released a report (Variation in Health Care Spending: Target Decision Making, Not Geography), which examined regional differences in health care spending, utilization and quality. The report also explored whether certain payment methods should be changed to address the regional variations.
IOM report examines regional differences in health care spending, utilization and quality
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- No Refresh of Quality Data for Hospitals, Nursing Homes on Medicare Care Compare Until July 2021, January 2022
- Study Links Hospital ICU Capacity to COVID-19 Mortality Rates
- CMS Delays Filing Deadline for Hospital Cost Reporting Requirements Because of COVID-19
- Beckers ASC Review on ASCs and Total Joint Replacements
- MoneyRates Releases Best States for Healthcare 2021 Ranking