The Institute of Medicine (IOM) released a report (Variation in Health Care Spending: Target Decision Making, Not Geography), which examined regional differences in health care spending, utilization and quality. The report also explored whether certain payment methods should be changed to address the regional variations.
IOM report examines regional differences in health care spending, utilization and quality
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Quarterly Home Health Data Refresh on Care Compare
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Website
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital