The Institute of Medicine (IOM) released a report (Variation in Health Care Spending: Target Decision Making, Not Geography), which examined regional differences in health care spending, utilization and quality. The report also explored whether certain payment methods should be changed to address the regional variations.
IOM report examines regional differences in health care spending, utilization and quality
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Payment Model on Improving Cancer Treatments Announced by CMS
- Lown Institute Releases 2022 Ranking of America’s Most Socially Responsible Hospitals
- New AHRQ HCUP Statistical Brief: Maternal ED Care
- Michigan Govenor Signs Bill to Lower Health Care Costs
- CMS Outlines Changes to 2023 Medicare Payments to Home Health Agencies