The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released selected Medicare data on hospital outpatient charges, and county-level data on Medicare spending and use of health care services, writes AHA News. The outpatient data includes estimated hospital-specific charges and Medicare payments for 30 Ambulatory Payment Classification groups paid under the Medicare outpatient prospective payment system for calendar year 2011. The county-level data includes aggregated data on the prevalence of chronic conditions among Medicare beneficiaries, and Medicare spending and use for beneficiaries with multiple chronic conditions.
CMS releases Medicare data on outpatient charges, county-level spending
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020