The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released selected Medicare data on hospital outpatient charges, and county-level data on Medicare spending and use of health care services, writes AHA News. The outpatient data includes estimated hospital-specific charges and Medicare payments for 30 Ambulatory Payment Classification groups paid under the Medicare outpatient prospective payment system for calendar year 2011. The county-level data includes aggregated data on the prevalence of chronic conditions among Medicare beneficiaries, and Medicare spending and use for beneficiaries with multiple chronic conditions.
CMS releases Medicare data on outpatient charges, county-level spending
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement