Interesting commentary by Dr. Cosgrove, President and CEO of the Cleveland Clinic, on transparency and a patient’s right to information as part of the Learning Health System Commentary Series of the IOM Roundtable on Value & Science-Driven Health Care.
Transparency: A Patient’s Right to Know
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington