Interesting commentary by Dr. Cosgrove, President and CEO of the Cleveland Clinic, on transparency and a patient’s right to information as part of the Learning Health System Commentary Series of the IOM Roundtable on Value & Science-Driven Health Care.
Transparency: A Patient’s Right to Know
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings