The Leapfrog Group released Spring 2013 update to the Hospital Safety Score that assigns “A,” “B,” “C,” “D” or “F” grades to more than 2,500 general hospitals in the United States. The update showed hospitals have made only incremental progress in addressing errors, accidents, injuries and infections that kill or hurt their patients. The scores for specific hospitals may be found at www.hospitalsafetyscore.org.
Leapfrog Group release latest update to Hospital Safety Score
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State