The Leapfrog Group released Spring 2013 update to the Hospital Safety Score that assigns “A,” “B,” “C,” “D” or “F” grades to more than 2,500 general hospitals in the United States. The update showed hospitals have made only incremental progress in addressing errors, accidents, injuries and infections that kill or hurt their patients. The scores for specific hospitals may be found at www.hospitalsafetyscore.org.
Leapfrog Group release latest update to Hospital Safety Score
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs
- Guidehouse Analysis Finds 30% of Hospitals Failing to Comply With Hospital Price Transparency Rule
- First Hospital Recognised For Comprehensive Excellence by American College of Surgeons Geriatric Surgery Verification Program