The Leapfrog Group released Spring 2013 update to the Hospital Safety Score that assigns “A,” “B,” “C,” “D” or “F” grades to more than 2,500 general hospitals in the United States. The update showed hospitals have made only incremental progress in addressing errors, accidents, injuries and infections that kill or hurt their patients. The scores for specific hospitals may be found at www.hospitalsafetyscore.org.
Leapfrog Group release latest update to Hospital Safety Score
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- California Health Care Foundation Study — Health Care Markets in California Approaching Monopoly Levels
- NCQA Launches Pilot Program for Health Equity Accreditation Plus
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services