For the 10th year in a row, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has produced the National Healthcare Quality Report (NHQR) and the National Healthcare Disparities Report (NHDR). These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care. The reports present, in chart form, the latest available findings on quality of and access to health care.
AHRQ release 2012 National Healthcare Quality & Disparities Reports
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Planned Updates to the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade Methodology
- Study Examines Outcomes After Initial Hospitalization for Severe COVID-19 in VA Hospitals
- Study Finds CMS Colonoscopy Quality Measure May Not Be Accurate Determinant of Quality
- No Refresh of Quality Data for Hospitals, Nursing Homes on Medicare Care Compare Until July 2021, January 2022
- Study Links Hospital ICU Capacity to COVID-19 Mortality Rates