For the 10th year in a row, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has produced the National Healthcare Quality Report (NHQR) and the National Healthcare Disparities Report (NHDR). These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care. The reports present, in chart form, the latest available findings on quality of and access to health care.
AHRQ release 2012 National Healthcare Quality & Disparities Reports
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Greater Financial Transparency for Washington State’s Hospitals
- ACOs Request Delay to Change in Reporting of Quality Metrics to CMS
- CMS Finalizes 3 Year Extension to Joint Replacement Bundled Payment Model
- IDPH released Illinois’ second Maternal Morbidity and Mortality Report
- U.S. News Beings Data Collection for Fall Publication of Best Hospitals for Maternity