For the 10th year in a row, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) has produced the National Healthcare Quality Report (NHQR) and the National Healthcare Disparities Report (NHDR). These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care. The reports present, in chart form, the latest available findings on quality of and access to health care.
AHRQ release 2012 National Healthcare Quality & Disparities Reports
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital
- CMS New OPPS Proposed Rule Includes Monetary Penalty for Hospitals Not Complying With Price Transparency Rule
- VA Hospitals Patient Experience Star Ratings Published on Medicare Care Compare