There are so many report cards on hospitals that the Informed Patient Institute (IPI) runs a website that grades the raters. IPI rates the usefulness of online doctor, hospital, and nursing home report cards.
Informed Patient Institute Web site grades hospital report card raters
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Study Compares Prices and Price Transparency Among Top-Ranked Hospitals and Close Competitors
- New Study: No Surprises Act Prevented Over Two Million Potential Surprise Bills for Insured Americans
- Leapfrog Group Call to Action: Don’t Let CMS Suppress Data on 25,000 Deaths a Year in Hospitals
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement