MHP Health Mandate has published the first ever overall assessment of NHS hospital quality in England, based on what matters most to people. The Quality Index has been published as part of Quality at a glance: Using aggregate measures to assess the quality of NHS hospitals and is MHP Health Mandate’s contribution to the ongoing debate about how best to measure quality in the NHS. Quality at a glance makes fourteen recommendations on how aggregate quality ratings should be developed, presented, communicated and used to improve the quality of care delivered by hospitals in the NHS.
Report on how best to measure quality of hospitals in the NHS
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Annual Report on Severe Maternal Morbidity in Ireland in 2020
- Irish National Survey Shows Patients Experienced Good Hospital Care During Pandemic, But Long ED Wait Times Persist
- Public satisfaction with the NHS and social care in 2021: British Social Attitudes survey
- PHIN Release New Statistics on Serious Injuries Sustained by Private Patients
- First National Nursing Home Experience Survey in Ireland Underway