MHP Health Mandate has published the first ever overall assessment of NHS hospital quality in England, based on what matters most to people. The Quality Index has been published as part of Quality at a glance: Using aggregate measures to assess the quality of NHS hospitals and is MHP Health Mandate’s contribution to the ongoing debate about how best to measure quality in the NHS. Quality at a glance makes fourteen recommendations on how aggregate quality ratings should be developed, presented, communicated and used to improve the quality of care delivered by hospitals in the NHS.
Report on how best to measure quality of hospitals in the NHS
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- National Survey Finds Geographical Disparity in Access to Postnatal GP Care for Women in Ireland
- Survey Finds Number of Pancreatic Cancer Surgery Treatments Down During Pandemic
- New NOCA Release: Major Trauma Audit Paediatric Report
- PHIN UK: Updated Measures Information Published For Two Periods
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List