MHP Health Mandate has published the first ever overall assessment of NHS hospital quality in England, based on what matters most to people. The Quality Index has been published as part of Quality at a glance: Using aggregate measures to assess the quality of NHS hospitals and is MHP Health Mandate’s contribution to the ongoing debate about how best to measure quality in the NHS. Quality at a glance makes fourteen recommendations on how aggregate quality ratings should be developed, presented, communicated and used to improve the quality of care delivered by hospitals in the NHS.
Report on how best to measure quality of hospitals in the NHS
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Ireland: First National Survey of Nursing Home Residents Experiences Under Development
- UK: Hospitals Announced for National ‘Whole-Practice’ Data Pilots
- Hospital Quality and Infection Data Updated on PHIN Website
- Latest PHIN Data on Private Healthcare Activity in UK
- Significant Reduction in Hospital Discharges and Surgical Care in Ireland Over Past Year