MHP Health Mandate has published the first ever overall assessment of NHS hospital quality in England, based on what matters most to people. The Quality Index has been published as part of Quality at a glance: Using aggregate measures to assess the quality of NHS hospitals and is MHP Health Mandate’s contribution to the ongoing debate about how best to measure quality in the NHS. Quality at a glance makes fourteen recommendations on how aggregate quality ratings should be developed, presented, communicated and used to improve the quality of care delivered by hospitals in the NHS.
Report on how best to measure quality of hospitals in the NHS
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Maternity Survey Results Finds Experiences of Care in England Deteriorated in Last 5 Years
- New PHIN Data Release for UK Private Elective Care
- Private Healthcare Information Network Release Annual Report 21-22
- 2022 Edition of Health in Ireland Key Trends Report Released by Department of Health
- Findings of the 2022 National Nursing Home Experience Survey