Kaiser Health News takes a look at the organizations that evaluate hospital quality. In addition, KHN reports on a grading system for state price transparency laws. Read more
Kaiser Health: Who Is Watching Hospital Quality, Price Transparency?
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ Stats: Most and Least Likely Groups To Have Health Insurance
- Money/The Leapfrog Group Best Hospitals for Pediatrics
- Study Finds Non Profile and Government Hospitals Have Higher Commercially Negotiated Prices for Brain MRI Than For-Profit Hospitals
- Study Found Pregnancy-Related Deaths Spiked for Second Consecutive Year During COVID-19
- Rand/MedStar Health Research Highlights Ongoing Challenges Black People Face in Receiving Quality Health Care