The Canadian Institute for Health Information released updated Canadian Hospital Reporting Project (CHRP) hospital performance data. The updated data is available from the CHRP web tool. CHRP provides a series of 21 clinical indicators (with risk-adjusted rates) and 6 financial indicators that allows hospitals to compare their performance with that of their peers and to learn from leading practices.
Canadian Institute for Health Information releases updated hospital performance data
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- Release of National Health Expenditure Trends in Canada
- FOCUS on Healthcare: Release of New Primary Care Data
- Hospital Readmission Rate Higher for Younger Women Than Younger Men After Heart Attack
- Data Release on Spending by Canadian Hospitals
- Newsweek Releases World’s Best Specialized Hospitals Ranking for 2023