The Canadian Institute for Health Information released updated Canadian Hospital Reporting Project (CHRP) hospital performance data. The updated data is available from the CHRP web tool. CHRP provides a series of 21 clinical indicators (with risk-adjusted rates) and 6 financial indicators that allows hospitals to compare their performance with that of their peers and to learn from leading practices.
Canadian Institute for Health Information releases updated hospital performance data
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- CIHI Data Release: Wait Times for Priority Procedures in Canada
- CIHI: COVID-19 hospitalization and emergency department statistics
- Report Finds 1 in 10 Canadians Wait 4 months or More Before Receiving Community Mental Health Counselling
- CIHI: Updated Data on Hospital Stays, Inpatient Surgeries in Canada
- Canada: COVID-19 Hospitalization and Emergency Department Statistics