The Canadian Institute for Health Information released updated Canadian Hospital Reporting Project (CHRP) hospital performance data. The updated data is available from the CHRP web tool. CHRP provides a series of 21 clinical indicators (with risk-adjusted rates) and 6 financial indicators that allows hospitals to compare their performance with that of their peers and to learn from leading practices.
Canadian Institute for Health Information releases updated hospital performance data
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- Canada: COVID-19 Hospitalization and Emergency Department Statistics
- Primary Healthcare Panel Reports on Physician Performance in Quality of Care in Alberta
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Canada: New Data on Access to Mental Health and Addictions Services and to Home and Community care
- CIHI Data From First Wave of Pandemic Shows Fewer People Visiting Canada’s ERs