AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services seeks input through March 26 on potential survey instruments, measures and topics for two experience-of-care surveys it is developing – one for patients at hospital outpatient surgery departments and ambulatory surgery centers, and the other for family members and friends of patients who die in hospice care. The agency plans to develop and submit the surveys to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality for recognition as Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems surveys.
CMS requests input on CAHPS surveys for outpatient surgery, hospice
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Commonwealth Fund Data Brief Presents Findings from the Biennial Health Insurance Survey
- September 2022 Data Refresh on LTCH Compare & IRF Compare
- Survey of Residents of Vermont About Health Care Quality, Access
- AHRQ Study Shows Electronic Health Record Data Can Identify People Who Are Frail
- NQF Completes Review of 32 Quality Measures to Consider Removing From Federal Health Programs