AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services seeks input through March 26 on potential survey instruments, measures and topics for two experience-of-care surveys it is developing – one for patients at hospital outpatient surgery departments and ambulatory surgery centers, and the other for family members and friends of patients who die in hospice care. The agency plans to develop and submit the surveys to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality for recognition as Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems surveys.
CMS requests input on CAHPS surveys for outpatient surgery, hospice
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)